Careers at King & Oliason
King & Oliason specializes in highly complex tax consulting and compliance work. Due to consistent growth, we are interested in receiving resumes from CPAs with public accounting experience.
In addition to permanent tax accountant positions, we also hire tax professionals for temporary seasonal positions.
Please send a cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.
We are looking for a Tax Manager to join our growing consulting and compliance business. Responsibilities include review of highly complex tax returns, including individual, trust, non-profit and corporate returns; client relationship management; technical research; high level special project work; project management; training and mentoring of staff; billing and other administrative functions.
Qualified candidates have the following skills and attributes:
- BA/BS in Accounting required, MS in Taxation preferred
- Licensed CPA
- 7+ years public accounting experience in tax planning, consulting and compliance
- Experience with foreign reporting requirements preferred, including foreign earned income exclusions, PFIC rules and QEF elections
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Experience with complex tax and accounting issues
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Proficiency in multiple software applications, including QuickBooks and Microsoft Office suite
King & Oliason is committed to providing our talented and dedicated staff with an environment that supports work-life balance, including flexible work schedules and individually tailored career paths. Outside of our major tax deadlines, many employees work part-time or compress their work week.
Collaboration and professional growth are key components of our firm. Our entire team works together to provide excellent service to our clients. This promotes continual learning opportunities for staff as they expand their technical knowledge and develop strong relationships with firm owners, clients and associated professionals.
We offer highly competitive compensation and benefits, including employer-paid medical, dental and long-term disability insurance for the employee; a 401(k) plan with matching contribution; payment for continuing education courses, professional licensing and membership in professional organizations.
Please submit your resume, references and a cover letter (include a brief description of your specific tax experience) to email@example.com.